About Neil Wong



Originally from Jamaica and of Chinese decent, my parents migrated to Canada in 1976. After becoming a Canadian Citizen my parents once again migrated. This time to Florida. Growing up in Tampa and Miami and serving in the U.S. Marine Corps has given me dicsipline and an international perspective on the world. I worked in the construction industry as a Project Construction Manager and help to develop and rebuild Miami and surrounding areas after the hurricanes during the 90's. During my time as a builder I was facinated with Real Estate and started investing in property in Florida. I did well until the market took a turn. As I foresaw what was happening I was fortunate to be able to get out and relocate back home in Toronto. My goal was to come here and invest in property as well as help others and teach them what I have learned. I love what I do and I love helping people, weather their dream is to buy a home for the first time or if they are looking for their next investment.
Whatever your Real Estate needs may be it would be my pleasure walking you through it every step of the way.

Why hire me?

With experience in both Canada and the U.S. in the Real Estate industry, as well as my military history with the U.S. Marine Corps and construction history as a Builder, I have all the right tools and knowledge to not only Help you but also to Protect you during the Selling or Buying process. There are a lot of good agents in the industry but only 1% of the agents dominate the other 99%. Some know the market in their area, some know home inspecting best while others understand how to listen to what the clients needs are. I posess all of these qualities due to my "Due Diligence" mentality from serving in the Marine Corps. My history as a Builder giving me a deeper insight into what to look for in a home, and my personal relationship skills from dealing with literally hundreds of Home Buyers and Home Owners for over 20 years. I have a Team of trustworthy legal professionals for you to choose from. From Lawyers, Home Stagers, Cleaners, Moving Companies and more. I've already done the work.
 So who do you want protecting you?